THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Duties and Responsibilities of the Chief Executive Officer
- Act within the powers and regulations accorded to the position.
- Be involved in the day to day running and management of the entity.
- Exercise reasonable care, skill and diligence.
- Oversee the management of the entity.
- Avoid conflicts (or any possible as such) within the interests of the Chief Executive Officer and those of the entity.
- Exercise independent judgment and not subordinate the Chief Executive Officer’s powers to the will of others.
- Convene and chair the regular evaluation meetings of; the Board of Directors, the managerial team.
- Not accept benefits from third parties; other than this entity, by reason of being the Chief Executive Officer or acting in the Chief Executive Officer’s position.
- Approve by signature the entity’s financial documents and expenditures from the Financial Director.
- Consider or act in the interests of any creditors.
- Maintain confidentiality of the entity’s general affairs.
- Act in his/her capacity to promote corporate affairs.
- Declare any opinion in a proposed transaction, agreement or arrangement.
- Receive and present an appeal to the Board of Directors from a committer of a breach, according to Section 3.3 (3.3.2) of the agency's Service Charter.
- Act in a way he/she considers to be of good faith and most likely to promote success for the entity.